Summer is here and beach body frenzy has struck everyone one but me.
My motivation lies elsewhere and I am caught between a new found love of Bryer’s triple chocolate ice cream blended with milk and few shots of espresso or chocolate covered bananas adorned with coconut, white chocolate chips, and macadamia nuts.
In true Tiffanie fashion, both were made and eaten. Completely sinful….and deliriously happy.
Note: use a deep bowl when dipping the banana sections. They are trickier to dip than strawberries because of their curve!
– 3 almost ripe bananas, sliced into thirds or fourths
– 2 cups of chocolate chips
– Popsicle sticks
– Coconut flakes, minced
– Macademia nuts, chopped
– White chocolate, chopped
– Or whatever you like!
1. Line a cookie sheet with wax paper
2. Mix together garnish ingredients in a bowl
3. Melt chocolate in a double boiler
4. Pierce banana with popsicle sticks and dip the banana into the chocolate. Let excess chocolate fall back into bowl and dip the banana pop into the garnish.
5. Place the finished banana pop on the cookie sheet and repeat for all remaining bananas.
6. Place in freezer for 1 hour and enjoy!