When pictures speak louder than words…
1 cup warm milk (110 degreesF/45 degrees C)
2 eggs, room temperature
1/3 cup margarine, melted
4 1/2 cups bread flour
1 teaspoon salt
1/2 cup white sugar
2 1/2 teaspoons bread machine yeast
1 cup brown sugar, packed 2 1/2 tablespoons ground
1/3 cup butter, melted
Cream cheese filling:
6 oz package cream cheese, softened
1/2 cup butter, softened
3 cups confectioners’ sugar
1 teaspoon vanilla extract
1/4 teaspoon salt
Adapted from allrecipes.com – recipe titled ‘Clone of Cinnabun’
1. Place ingredients in the pan of the bread machine in the order recommended by the manufacturer. Select dough cycle; press Start.
Think that bread machine if going to stop you from cinnabun goodness? Nope, see the below paragraph if you don’t have one!
1. Dissolve the yeast in the warm milk in a large bowl. Mix in the sugar, margarine, salt, and eggs. Add flour and mix well. Knead the dough into a large ball, using your hands dusted lightly with flour. Put in a bowl, cover and let rise in a warm place about 1 hour, or until doubled in size. Then pick up with rolling out the dough.
2. After the dough has doubled in size turn it out onto a lightly floured surface, cover and let rest for 10 minutes. In a small bowl, mix together the brown sugar, cinnamon and melted butter
3. Roll dough into a 16×21 inch rectangle. Spread butter and cinnamon mixture evenly onto dough. Roll up dough and cut into 12 rolls. Line and grease a 9×13 pan with wax paper or parchment paper. Place rolls in baking pan. Cover and let rise until nearly doubled, about 30 minutes. Meanwhile, preheat oven to 350 degrees F .
4. Bake rolls in preheated oven until golden brown, about 20 minutes. While rolls are baking, beat together cream cheese, 1/2 cup butter, confectioners’ sugar, vanilla extract and salt. Spread frosting on warm rolls before serving.